Decision support system for the maintenance of the procurement process at the enterprise
Develop a decision maintenance system to support the procurement process in the company. Functions, structure of the management system. Analysis of the stages of the procurement process. Use of decision support system for working with suppliers.
|Рубрика||Менеджмент и трудовые отношения|
|Размер файла||21,7 K|
Отправить свою хорошую работу в базу знаний просто. Используйте форму, расположенную ниже
Студенты, аспиранты, молодые ученые, использующие базу знаний в своей учебе и работе, будут вам очень благодарны.
Размещено на http: //www. allbest. ru/
Ufa State Aviation Technical University
Decision support system for the maintenance of the procurement process at the enterprise
ORCID: 0000-0002-3491-7576, Postgraduate student
ORCID: 0000-0002-5015-6770, PhD in Engineering
Уфимский государственный авиационный технический университет
Шавалеева Д.Н. , 1 ORCID: 0000-0002-3491-7576, Аспирант
Уразбахтин Р.Н. ORCID: 0000-0002-5015-6770, Кандидат технических наук, management procurement supplier
СИСТЕМА ПОДДЕРЖКИ ПРИНЯТИЯ РЕШЕНИЙ ДЛЯ СОПРОВОЖДЕНИЯ ПРОЦЕССА ЗАКУПКИ НА ПРЕДПРИЯТИИ
В данной статье рассматриваются вопросы, связанные с разработкой системы поддержки принятия решений для сопровождения процесса закупок на предприятии. Проведен анализ стадий процесса закупок и обоснована необходимость информационной поддержки данного процесса. На основе проведенного анализа предлагается использование системы поддержки принятия решений для более эффективной реализации процесса закупок на предприятии. Также в статье определены функции, структура и математический аппарат системы.
Ключевые слова: автоматизация, система поддержки принятия решений, процесс закупки.
Shavaleeva D.N.1, Urazbakhtin R.N.2
1 ORCID: 0000-0002-3491-7576, Postgraduate student, 2 ORCID: 0000-0002-5015-6770, PhD in Engineering, Ufa State Aviation Technical University
DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF THE PROCUREMENT PROCESS AT THE ENTERPRISE
This article discusses the issues associated with the development of a decision support system for the maintenance of the procurement process at the enterprise. The analysis of the procurement process stages and the necessity of the process information support has been carried out. Based on the analysis the use of a decision support system for more effective implementation of the procurement process at the enterprise is provided. The article also defines the functions, structure and the mathematical formalism of the system.
Keywords: automation, decision support system, the procurement process.
For the effective functioning of state enterprises it is necessary to fit up timely all the units with equipment, the acquisition of which may be carried out through the public procurement. Public procurement is competitive form of placing orders for goods, works and services for state or municipal needs on a pre-specified in the documentation of the conditions within the period stipulated in the principles of competitiveness, fairness and efficiency.
Public procurement is a complex multi-functional process that requires management and decision support.
The life cycle process
The life cycle of purchases is a stage of the process covering various state procurement from the date of the necessity in procurement and up to its full completion.
The essence of the procurement process representation in the form of life cycle is of the special strategic importance which is that the own strategy, the specific purposes, the marketing correspond to every one-of-a-kind stage.
Life cycle stages of the procurement process:
1. Scheduling is performed as a step in the process of formation.
At this stage the application of the enterprise structural units are formed and a single sheet of applications for the enterprise is constituted, indicating all the necessary information about the order. The order is divided into spheres of use and each area is assigned a code. The commission of experts using the mathematical apparatus of the theory of decision-making produces a ranking list. Control body verifies and confirms the limits of sheet application.
2. Stage of growth can be represented as filing and preparation of tender.
At this stage, a method of public procurement is chosen. If you select a competitive way, the application is send to suppliers. And information on the application is available on the website of electronic trading. For each code listed in the application, its mailing list is organized. When registering a provider in e-trading system, he subscribes its interesting list.
3. The holding of a tender is as a maturity in this process.
Periods during which suppliers submit the proposals on delivery of the required goods are defined. At the appointed time the tender of those suppliers who meet order conditions is held.
After the termination of the tender the report on the held tender is created and the winner comes to light.
4. The stage of decline can be provided as the inference of the contract and delivery of goods.
The sentence selected and approved by purchasing department finally is coordinated with the supplier then the contract is signed and the plan of payments and deliveries (graphics) is created. Further there is a registration of the contract by control authority and entering of the contract in the unified register.
Information support of the process
High-quality software for the life cycle of such a complex process as the purchase is not possible without information support. Information support is the process of information security, user-oriented information, employment management of complex objects. Information support is used in the preparation and implementation of management decisions.  To optimize procurement activities undertaken by enterprises, there is necessary constant information support and the use of effective control technologies. When creating an information system it must be taken into account all the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, which regulate the procurement of goods and services to legal entities.
The information system will manage the procurement activities of the company and facilitate the preparation and holding of tenders (competitive procurement procedures). Pay attention to the basic functions of the enterprise information system, providing information and help:
1. To leadership:
· To distribute roles and tasks between the procurement staff / departments, to control the timing and quality of their performance;
· To control the course of purchasing activities in real time by means of monitoring of target indexes;
· To analyze results and statistics of purchasing activities;
· To approve and agree on the purchase plan, financing of purchases and contracts with suppliers.
2. To purchasing department:
· To inform purchasers of goods, operations and services (production) which the companies are required;
· To provide purchasers with all information necessary for purchase of the required production;
· To trace procurement process of production which was requested;
· Possibility of carrying out expert estimates;
· To keep account of all necessary attributes and conditions of contracts with suppliers;
· To control performance of contracts by suppliers, to keep account of the actual periods and workmanship of obligations;
· To keep account and monitoring payments by suppliers.
3. To purchasers and suppliers:
· To create lots based on the required production;
· To develop and agree on the purchase plan;
· To create detail the plan diagrams of preparation and carrying out procurement procedures;
· To unload data and documents for the statement and the publication of the purchase plan;
· To organize operations on creation of purchasing documentation, publication of procedures, collection of requests of participants, an expert assessment of requests, a choice of the winner of procurement procedure;
· To keep account of information on the course of carrying out procurement procedures;
· To create reports on purchases for a manual, the higher organizations and government bodies;
· To save and, afterwards, quickly to find any documents created during purchasing activities;
· To automate operation with ETP (electronic trading platforms).
Decision Support System of the process
Information support carries only information assistance, placing all decisions entirely on the user. For not only information, but also support the implementation of true solutions the functions of decision support system (DSS) should be used, using various methods.
DSS is designed to support multiple criteria decision in a complex IT environment. In this case, under the multicriteria is understood as the fact that the results of decisions are assessed not by one, but by a set of multiple indicators (criteria) considered simultaneously. Information complexity is determined by the need to accommodate a large volume of data, the processing of which without the aid of modern computer technology is almost impossible. Under these conditions, the number of possible solutions are usually very large, and selecting the best one “by eye”, without the full analysis can result in serious errors in [2,3]. DSS scheme is presented in Picture 3. Decision support system DSS solves two main tasks: selection of the best of the many possible solutions (optimization); ordering of possible solutions to preference (ranking).
In both problems the first and most fundamental point is the choice of the criteria set on which the possible solutions will be evaluated and compared. DSS system helps the user to make a choice.
The important component of economic stability of the enterprises is control enhancement, including the use of the modern economic-mathematical methods and ADP equipment for the solving control problems. Now without developed management information system and all its subsystems even the advanced enterprises having the most qualified administrative staff aren't able to satisfy to the modern market relations.
The development and deployment of computer support of decision-making in management information systems at the industrial enterprises results in the need of creation of the decision-making mathematical models allowing to analyze problem situations of specific data domain typical for difficult production systems all-up and comprehensively. The problem solution of administrative processes optimization requires the development of the models which are adequately considering cumulative influence of a large number of factors on administrative decisions.
In article the following questions were considered:
Research of the purchase execution process at the enterprise is made;
The use of decision making support system and reasons for its usage is offered;
The software of decision making support system is offered.
1. Grekul V.I., Denishchenko G.N., N.L. Korovkina “Design of Information Systems”, Publishing House “Williams”, Moscow, 2008.
2. Terelyansky P.V. “Decision Support Systems. Experience in design, “VSTU, Volgograd, 2009.
3. Larichev I.O. “Theory and methods of decision-making, as well as a chronicle of events in the magical land of” Logos, Moscow, 2003.
4. Blyumin S.L., Shuykova I.A. “Models and methods of decision-making in the conditions of uncertainty”, LEGI, Lipetsk, 2001.
5. Krasnikova D.N., Urazbakhtin R.N.” decision making support system for completing of technical resources of transport enterprise”. Actual problems of science and technique. Eighth All-Russian winter school seminar of graduate students and young scientists. Collection of scientific works. Volume 1. Information and infocommunication technologies. 2013; 195-196.
Размещено на Allbest.ru
Analysis of the peculiarities of the mobile applications market. The specifics of the process of mobile application development. Systematization of the main project management methodologies. Decision of the problems of use of the classical methodologies.
контрольная работа [1,4 M], добавлен 14.02.2016
The essence, structure, оbjectives and functions of business plan. The process’s essence of the bank’s business plan realization. Sequential decision and early implementation stages of projects. Widely spread mistakes and ways for their improvement.
курсовая работа [67,0 K], добавлен 18.12.2011
Evaluation of urban public transport system in Indonesia, the possibility of its effective development. Analysis of influence factors by using the Ishikawa Cause and Effect diagram and also the use of Pareto analysis. Using business process reengineering.
контрольная работа [398,2 K], добавлен 21.04.2014
Logistics as a part of the supply chain process and storage of goods, services. Logistics software from enterprise resource planning. Physical distribution of transportation management systems. Real-time system with leading-edge proprietary technology.
контрольная работа [15,1 K], добавлен 18.07.2009
Company’s representative of small business. Development a project management system in the small business, considering its specifics and promoting its development. Specifics of project management. Problems and structure of the enterprises of business.
реферат [120,6 K], добавлен 14.02.2016
Investigation of the subjective approach in optimization of real business process. Software development of subject-oriented business process management systems, their modeling and perfection. Implementing subject approach, analysis of practical results.
контрольная работа [18,6 K], добавлен 14.02.2016
Types of the software for project management. The reasonability for usage of outsourcing in the implementation of information systems. The efficiency of outsourcing during the process of creating basic project plan of information system implementation.
реферат [566,4 K], добавлен 14.02.2016
The audience understand the necessity of activity planning and the benefits acquired through budgeting. The role of the economic planning department. The main characteristics of the existing system of planning. The master budget, the budgeting process.
презентация [1,3 M], добавлен 12.01.2012
Value and probability weighting function. Tournament games as special settings for a competition between individuals. Model: competitive environment, application of prospect theory. Experiment: design, conducting. Analysis of experiment results.
курсовая работа [1,9 M], добавлен 20.03.2016
Description of the structure of the airline and the structure of its subsystems. Analysis of the main activities of the airline, other goals. Building the “objective tree” of the airline. Description of the environmental features of the transport company.
курсовая работа [1,2 M], добавлен 03.03.2013